imageedit 1 2797865025

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Candy Stick Phone Sex

Every weekend I get to go visit my uncle. Him and I get to do lots of fun things together. He will play with me for hours and there is no rules at his house. I have so much fun with him. We always stay up late and he lets me sleep in his bed only wearing my cute white panties. (giggles) This weekend really was cool. My uncle said he had a sweet candy stick for me and the only way I can get to the sweet creamy center was for me to suck really hard on it with my entire mouth. But he told me the only way I can get my sweet big candy stick is for me to get on my knees and close my eyes. I was so excited I did what he said with my mouth wide open. (giggles) He put it in my mouth and I started sucking on it. It was so yummy and I could not get enough. So I kept sucking harder like a tootsie pop until I got to the sweet creamy center. (giggles) I had with my uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment