imageedit 1 2797865025

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Much Older Cousin Phone Sex

I have always been attracted to my older cousin. He just got out of basic training in the Army and came home for a visit before he went to his new duty station. I went over to my Aunt’s house were I know he would be alone resting while the rest of the family was gone for the day. He was asleep in his bed and I got in bed with him. He asked me to leave and I told him that he has to fuck my little cunny with his nice, hard dick or I will tell everyone that he touched me in a bad way and hurt me. *giggles* I started to kiss him and he kept resist me until I grabbed his dick and put it in my mouth. Hum, he tasted so yummy in my mouth that I began to touch my wet cunny. He picked me up and slammed me down on the bed. He placed himself forcefully deep inside my tiny wet cunny. OMG!!! He was so big that it tore me up inside and I was screaming for him to give it to me harder. He dropped a nice hot load deep in that cunny and I might end up pregnant. *giggles* Who cares! He is hot and should keep it in the family. What a way for a soldier to serve his country. Hooah!

No comments:

Post a Comment